The Scientific Committee SASH 2020 is pleased to invite Authors to submit their Abstracts for Paper /Poster presentations in relevant thematic areas.
- Abstract submission opens on 01 December 2019
- Abstract submission last date: 31st January 2020
- Abstract Acceptance: 10th February 2020
Guidelines For Abstract Submission
- The abstracts will be accepted in English medium only.
- The abstracts shouldn’t exceed more than 300 words.
- Please avoid diagrams, illustration, tables, reference & graphics.
- Provide maximum relevant information.
- Kindly avoid usage of abbreviations in title. Abbreviations may be used in text if they are defined.
- The abstract submitted will be reviewed and acceptance information will be communicated on the email id provided.
- The work must be original research from the Author.
- The paper/poster must not be presented/published in any other earlier conferences.
- The title of the abstract should be less than 30 words.
- The body of the abstract must be concise with less than 300 words. The abstract system will not accept abstracts that exceed 300 words (body of the abstract).
- The abstract must have following sections:
- Background / introduction
- There are two types of presentation available
- Please note that selecting oral will not ensure your abstract is considered for oral presentation. As presentation slots are limited and the abstract may be reallocated for Open Paper Presentation.
- Please ensure that you indicate the presenting author on the abstract. If the submitting author is also the presenting author then please mark this as the presenting author.
- Tables must be attached into the body of the abstract – a maximum of 2 can be submitted. Please note that inserting tables will reduce your word capacity.
- Careful proof reading and typing are essential, as otherwise the abstract may be amended or rejected.
- Results reported using statements such as “results will be presented” or “data will be analysed” will not be accepted.
- A maximum of 2 abstracts per person will be accepted as presenting author or co-author Those who have already reached this number can only be listed as co-author.
- There are no limits of authors per abstract. However Prizes/ Award will be provided only to registered delegate only & maximum one per person.
Authors will have a week from the notification date to withdraw abstracts from the proceedings. After this date no withdrawals will be accepted. You must register for the conference within one week of submission of abstract if you have not already done so. Delay beyond that will invite automatic rejection of the abstracts.